This Sawmill property is a sawyers dream. Items that are included in the sale of this property are many. Below is a list of items that convey with the property. Any interested party may ask for further details on any of these items. Call us today and we will be more then happy to take you out and show you the mill. Since the current owner has owned the property the business has grossed about $50,000 a year.
- 1 mobile dimensional saw mill with electric motors for power.
- 1 green chain and a conveyor belt.
- 1 chop saw.
- One 4 X 12 Vonnegut planer/moulder.
- 1 Newman Knife Grinder which has never been used.
- One shop which is 70 X 50 metal over wood framing with a 14X26 Nyle LS dry kiln built into the corner. The shop was appraised the winter of 2012 at $120,000. This shop would make a great net shed, lumber drying shed, storage shed or a large equipment shop. The covered shop is full of tools. Among them are things such as a welder, cutting torch and bins of bolts and lots of other items.
- 3 logging trucks: One 1989 International with a grizzly self-loader on it. One 1971 Kenworth logging truck. One International log truck.
- One 5800 linkbelt shovel.
- One JD540 John Deer Skidder.
- One small double drum yarder that was used as a pile driver in the past.
- One Champion road grader.
- One small Hitachi backhoe that is used for loading saw dust and rock.
- Two large generators that power the entire place. One of the generators is a n Onan with 200 hours on it and is a 120 KW generator. The other generator is a 60 KW Detroit.
- One Hyster forklift model 542.
- One 745B Fiat Allis front end loader
This place can be sold as a unit property and business, or it can be split up.
[srpmap lat=”56.731588347442056″ lng=”-132.93281078338623″]